Position Title: Concierge
Reports to: Head Concierge – General Manager
Position Summary: Assists the residents, visitors, vendors, contractors, and employees by providing services necessary to ensure a friendly, efficient, and safe environment, and performs all other duties as directed by the supervisor. Helps maintain the cleanliness, safety, and maintenance of the building and the Common Areas, both inside and outside. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, determined by management, to meet the needs of the residents, visitors, vendors, contractors, and employees.
Duties and Skills:
- Meets, greets, announces, and verifies authorization of all residents, visitors,
contractors and employees, directing them to the appropriate area of the building and offers any assistance required.
- Communicate all information concerning each shift with the next Concierge coming on duty. To include Request from Resident, Shift Changes for the next 24 hours, Current Maintenance Projects, Events scheduled for the next 24 hours, Request from the Sales Team, incoming or outgoing Guest for Guest Suites
- Answers all incoming telephone calls using proper telephone etiquette
- Receives messages and immediately distributes to the intended party and records all items in the Shift Log and Front Desk Package Log
- Directs and coordinates all deliveries and maintains a daily package log
- Maintains and monitors all access and service logs
- Monitors and enforces safety procedures and enforces and reports all R&R violations
- Maintains secure storage and control of all keys at the end of each shift
- Assists with maintaining the cleanliness standards of the Common Areas throughout each shift
- Maintains a clean, neat, and professional appearance
- Wears the proper uniform while on duty
- Maintains a neat, organized, clean and safe work environment
- Understands the building safety procedures and their individual role in maintaining a safe environment
- Understands the building emergency procedures and their role in an emergency
Situation and perform all physical related exercises to assist in evacuating the building.
- Reports any accident, maintenance issue, safety or security concern immediately to the supervisor
- Understands and follows the Vidorra employee guidelines
- Has a clear understanding of the company’s Human Resource Guidelines and Association rules regarding employment.
- Maintains a cordial and respectful relationship with the residents, visitors, contractors, vendors, and fellow employee
- Assists other department duties when needed.
- Maintain accurate reports and logs during each shift and place them in their appropriate binder as directed by the Head Concierge
- Inspect each Guest Suite for accuracy and quality before each check-in and prior to releasing Housekeeping from their shift
- Submits all time-off requests for personal and vacation use no less than two weeks prior to the requested date unless such absences are due to illness or emergency
- Attends all meetings as needed
- Contact any vendor who may have items leftover in the Kitchen area after an event
- Maintain and organize the Concierge Desk, Closet, Valet Closet, and Access System
- Perform any other duties as directed by The Head Concierge, General Manager, or Chief Engineer.
Education: Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) of the workplace.
Physical: Requires writing, standing, sitting, climbing, walking,
Repetitive motions, listening ability, visual acuity, and good speaking skills.
Saturday and Sundays
3:00 PM – 11:00 PM