Frequently Asked Questions

Insightful articles for self-service help and quick answers.


Make an online payment to your community association.

Looking For More?

Please click Contact Us for immediate support.


How do I contact the board of directors?

The management company serves as a liaison between residents and the Board of Directors. The General Manager for your community would be the first point of contact for any board-related matter. If applicable, the General Manager will coordinate for the item to be presented at the next Board meeting. If it is an urgent matter and cannot wait until the next Board meeting to be discussed, the General Manager will contact the Board and discuss how they would best like to handle the situation.

I want to modify my unit. Do I need approval?

One of the benefits of a homeowners association is the ability to create and maintain a pleasing and cohesive living environment. To accomplish this goal, any changes to your home such as a kitchen remodel, new floors, bathroom renovations, etc. must be submitted for review and approval before any alterations or improvements are made.

How do I order a questionnaire, resale certificate or status letter?

The request and payment for the resale disclosure/status letter package will need to be made via  The package contains the resale certificate (aka status letter for CO) budget, certificate of insurance, and association documents.   The normal turnaround time is 3 to 5 business days from the date of order.

Association Questionnaires

The request and payment for the association questionnaire will need to be made via  The cost of the questionnaire is $150 and must be paid before you receive the completed questionnaire.   The normal turnaround time is 1 to 2 business days from the date of order.  If you need a lender specific questionnaire completed, please email that along with the condocerts questionnaire you received to

Who do I call for maintenance emergencies after hours?

To report a maintenance emergency after hours, please call us at 214.522.1943 and follow the prompts to be connected with our after-hours answering service who will take your message and contact the WRMC on-call representative.  Please be ready with your name, community name/address, location of the issue, a brief description of the issue, and a call back number.

What payment options do I have?

You can mail your payment to “Your Association Name,” PO Box 63908 Phoenix, AZ 85082-3908, set up auto-pay through the association’s bank at or set up auto-pay/bill-pay through your personal bank.

To obtain information needed to set up online payments, or for more details, please contact our Accounting Customer Care at

How do I get a copy of my community’s CC&Rs, Rules & Regulations and other pertinent documents?

The governing document can be found on the owner’s Worth Ross Web Portal or in Building Link. Please reach out to your community manager if you are unsure of how to locate the Governing Documents.