Manages and supervises the day to day activities of a property and handles all property operations as required by schedule, Board of Directors, and homeowners. Responsible for consistently adhering to and perpetuating the mission and vision of the association.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Board of Directors (BOD), Homeowner, and Community relations. Attend all community meetings, including committee meetings, as appropriate.
- Take Board, resident, and vendor calls, determine and execute appropriate action.
- Conduct all walkthroughs (Landscape, Building, Violation, Architectural Review, Work Order verification, etc.) based on daily, weekly, and monthly checklists.
- Responsible for Association fiscal oversight including financial statement review and comprehension. Must report to board if association spending exceeds budget and document disclosure.
- Develop and prepare appropriate annual draft budget for BOD approval. Implement and manage to the budget monthly.
- Ensure all preventative maintenance procedures and policies are adhered to by engineering staff.
- Establish and maintain building Emergency Guidelines. Implement, oversee, and maintain guidelines, including conducting fire drills, emergency equipment, etc.
- Coordination and implementation of move in/move out activities.
- Foster team building among all employees involved on the account.
- Manage vendor relations, including contracted on-site staff.
- Coordinate and oversee Association third party contracts, advising Board of performance.
- Process violations.
- Manage all special projects.
- Authorize payment of invoices.
- Manage bid process.
- Educate Association board members on changes to legislation that affect their HOA.
- Maintain familiarity with laws and regulations governing condominium associations and maintain compliance therewith.
- Responsible for all aspects of the annual meeting/election process.
- Utilize company support staff in accomplishing daily tasks in efficient, respectful manner.
- Attend appropriate training classes as required.
- Be available on-call for after hours’ emergencies.